By clicking on Enter you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or older.
An English Summer staple - you can never have too many barbeques!
We’re due more beautiful sunny weather in June, so why not get together with your friends and family (virtually) and have a Lockdown Barbeque Party? Plus, we've created the perfect fun wine quiz for you to test your knowledge with family and friends (download link at bottom of page).
And, if you want to enjoy the same food across multiple households, then let us help. Order your BBQ ingredients on our website and we’ll handle the logistics! We offer free delivery by one of the Bolney team to any local address within 20 miles of Bolney (full details on product pages).
We have a different meat box available every week on our website and for the next couple of weeks (29th May to 10th June) we have a special BBQ themed meat box with rump steaks, Chinese glazed pork steaks, homemade sausages and chicken kebabs.
The beauty of cooking on a BBQ is that you can be as creative as you want to be. With the variety of meat that we provide, it will enable you to do just that.
The selection is very versatile and can be used for many different recipes. Seasoning is key, especially with the rump steaks and it is important to baste the meat whilst it is cooking. This will prevent the meat drying out and will increase flavour. Here you can use the existing marinade, or an alternative such as olive oil.
Why not purchase one of our BBQ Collection boxes? Prices start from just £29 and your order will include the meats listed above, hot dog rolls, smoked cheese, salad and other accessories.
How to plan your party
1. Make sure you’re BBQ ready! Now is the perfect opportunity with this lovely weather to clean down the BBQ and make sure it is ready for hopefully a long hot summer. Whether you have a charcoal or gas BBQ, stock up on supplies so you have everything you need.
2. Call your friends and family and see if they want to join you for a virtual party and decide on a date and time. Or see if your neighbours next door want to join in.
3. Head over to our website and order your food. If you want to send food to multiple addresses, simply put them through as separate orders, or you can order over the phone by calling 01444 881575.
4. Decide on drinks. A glass of bubbly or a nice cocktail would go down a treat! We’ve got a range of cocktail kits available on our website, as well as our selection of award-winning English wines – we would recommend trying our Cuvée Noir for the perfect BBQ paring. For children, why not look at our collection of soft drinks?
5. Think about entertainment. Are you going to have a cook off? Or perhaps you could create a fun Quiz?
Comments will be approved before showing up.