Looking to join the Bolney Team? See our current job vacancies below.
Bolney Wine Estate is looking for two harvest cellar hands to assist with the processing of the 2021 vintage.
The first position to commence immediately and will include working in the cellar, labelling and disgorging line.
The second position to start on the 1st September 2021.
The end date will be flexible based on workload but could run to the end of December 2021 with the potential for one of the candidates to be offered a part time role on completion of the harvest season.
- Have prior harvest experience
- Willing to work long hours over the peak harvest period
- Good literacy and numeracy skills with an eye for detail
- Understand the importance of accurate reporting
- A forklift licence is desired, but not essential
For full Job Description click HERE