- A two hour vineyard tour and wine tasting with an experienced Bolney guide.
- Learn about the history of English wine.
- Walk among the vines in our picturesque Eighteen Acre vineyard.
- See inside our state-of-the-art winery and bottling room and learn how we make our award-winning Bolney wines.
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of five of our wines.
- Delight in an afternoon tea; Bolney’s take on a traditional classic. Enjoy sweet and savoury treats, scones with cream and jam, tea and a glass of sparkling rosé.Example Menu
Egg mayonnaise open sandwich
Cucumber open sandwich
Mini vegetarian savoury tartlette
Scones with clotted cream and jam
Mini Victoria spongeOther information
Please allow up to three hours for the experience.
Please contact us for queries about dietary requirements. Call us on 01444881575 or email email@example.com. Please note we can cater for gluten-free, but not dairy-free or vegan. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused.
Our main tour season is February through to October, but there will also be some dates available in November, December and January.
Looking for more information? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions